Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, can be used to recognize to the user .. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– Clinica Duran Burgos SLP will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase ..
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, making the request registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and analysis statistics of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of spaces in the most efficient way possible advertising that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Clinica Duran Burgos SLP website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Clinica Duran Burgos SLP, will collect information for the purpose of statistics, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of said third parties. For obvious reasons in this model, only Google has been included in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: